Packaging Design & Artwork
- Working relationship since 1998 on AVON Cosmetics
- 1 of 2 studios to support AVON
- Dedicated Artwork & Project Management Team
- Following a competitive pitch ICP extended our remit:
- AVON Fashion & Home in 2015
- Artwork creations across various substrates and more than 30 languages
- Print Ready Artwork introduced in 2009:
- Repro & Trapping software installed
- Final approved artwork direct to Print
- Results in Brand Consistency
- Developed & built bespoke asset artwork Library
- Artwork approval and workflow system (AXIOM).
Design origination (Hollywood Collection)
- Opportunity to originate bespoke designs on behalf of AVON cosmetics
- ICP managed the process from client brief to ‘go live’
- Drawing from a pool of specialist design resource.
Roles and responsibilities
A dedicated team who:
- Manage multiple Market variations
- Liaising with:
- Global designers
- In-Market approvers
- Avon Trademark
- To create bespoke AVON designs
- Advise on best Print Solutions across various substrates and printing processes
- Manage Global Asset Library.
- Packaging Design & Artwork
- Close liaison with Global Design team
- Developed guidelines & best practice
- Provide training to design teams on best practice design development.
Added Value projects
An online Marketing completion form which manages approval between Regulatory and Marketing before issue to Markets. “Standard text” across all 29 markets collated and held in our Asset Library. This results in the repetition of copy for market translation being erased. Fewer market amends – lower costs.
Online Briefing Form:
Created to streamline the briefing process as all managed in one place.
CMYK Proofing Project:
Created to save costs and time on “lower mass” Cosmetics artworks. All Spot and Custom Colours colours converted to CMYK & retouched to match existing, cutter guides all to one standard drawing.