ICP will be part of the Digital Asset Management event for Life Sciences Forum in Amsterdam on 5th June 2018.
Join more than 60 professionals for a day of exchanging knowledge, learning and networking.
Sponsored by Veeva, this conference will bring together brand managers, marketers and marketing operation managers; focusing on current key trends and issues in the Digital Asset Management sector for life sciences.
Attendees could benefit from this conference by:
- Having the opportunity in becoming a new member of the only community for life sciences professionals that focus on DAM
- Being able to hear from leading DAM experts
- Being able to join in debating all the latest trends
- Sharing best practices and exchanging knowledge with one another
- Creating new connections and build their networks
Meet our speakers:
Victor Lebon – Chief Executive Officer EMEA and APAC
ICP’s CEO Victor Lebon will be talking about the crucial role of Digital Librarians in DAM strategies.
He will be discussing how DAM is a practice, not just a technology solution; learning how Digital Librarians can provide value to DAM strategies and how they can support brand managers.
Justyna Czarnoba – Business Director
Justyna will be joining CEO Victor Lebon in the panel session discussing the crucial role of Digital Librarians and how they can benefit DAM strategies.
Date & Time: 5th June 2018 | 11:15am – 12:00pm
Join ICP at DAM New York 2018!
Join us at the world’s largest conference dedicated to Digital Asset Management talking all things DAM-related and how it can benefit your business by learning now to put concepts into action. This shared experience will allow you to exchange knowledge and build long-lasting business relationships.
Book your place now to join over 100 different speakers across over 60 sessions covering topics such as Metadata, Integration, Artificial Intelligence, Automation,Creative Operations and more.
ICP’s Christopher Grakal (CEO – North America) will be in attendance with others from the ICP team, so please stop by and say hello beforehand and drop in on our panel and roundtable sessions.
Take advantage of the early bird discount and register by Friday March 30th to save $100!
Similarly, bring your team along and 3rd delegate gets their ticket half price by using our discount code “DAMNY”
Roundtable – What about my day job? | Thursday 3rd May | 2:20pm
Building a successful DAM in an organisation takes more than just one person. It can be difficult to manage work load with current duties; therefore, join us at our roundtable session with Christopher Grakal to explore the following:
· What does a successful DAM team look like in terms of the structure and roles?
· What is missing in the organisation?
· Who else should present in making your DAM successful?
· How can I do my day job along with all these other roles?
Panel: “It’s Dangerous To Go Alone” – People on the DAM Journey | Friday 4th May | 9:30am
This panel will be made up of industry experts who will get together to explore, discuss and allow attendees to learn how encouraging the necessary support for a powerful global and business-critical function can be particularly challenging.
With Digital Asset Management becoming an important part of the creative business world, it is necessary to explore the diversity of roles available and required in order to make DAM a success and also allow attendees to learn about how to succeed in their DAM journey.
• Jennifer Anna, Photo & Digital Asset Manager, World Wildlife Fund
• Jenny Davis, Director, Digital Assets, Coca-Cola
• Barb Hayden, Digital Asset Management IT, Procter & Gamble
• Scott Sharp, Creative Operations Advisor, WestJet