We are constantly looking to add to our team of Incredibly Capable People.
Currently we’re expanding our London, Atlanta and Nashville hubs. Explore our Talent Pipeline below for an idea of our model candidates.
We’d love to hear from you!
Senior Brand Asset Manager / Global Librarian - Team Lead (London based)
- 2+ years industry experience (media, asset management, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
- University degree required
- Lead & conduct the review of all prioritized assets from migration
- Lead & conduct metadata review, cleansing, enrichment and validation
- Identify and resolve errors in metadata raised by both yourself and your team
- Lead daily stand-up meetings, identifying and addressing where possible any queries raised by your team or escalating to the Global Engagement Lead where appropriate.
- Lead & take responsibility for the release of ‘cleansed’ assets for final asset QA
- Support your direct team, fostering a culture of expertise and operational excellence.
- Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives.
- Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management space.
- Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, creative assets, industry, competitors, and brands.
- Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP.
- Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve existing programmes.
- Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Global Engagement Lead as required.
- Develop a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production.
- Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business.
- Confidence to lead and manage a team as well as local client engagement.
- Quick thinker that help to provide solutions to problems raised by team members.
- Able to balance projects and workloads among the members of the team.
- Drive efficiencies and progress among the team members, providing insights of improvement and recognition in the team.
- Develop and empower team members to grow within their own roles.
Regional Marketing & Business Development Manager - Americas (Atlanta based)
3 – 5 years experience in marketing and / or business development activity in b2b environment is required, and the successful applicant will have relevant experience in the following market sector.
The following outlines key areas of responsibility but we will be looking to develop and grow the role in collaboration with the jobholder. We will be looking for a combination of existing expertise in some areas, combined with enthusiasm for learning and development in other areas.
Marketing communications (aim is primarily lead generation)
- Leadership of regional process, with accountability for its success
- Collaboration with Global Marketing & Business Development Director and team
- Localization of global initiatives and set up of regional initiatives
- Participation in all, and leadership of some initiatives within the global calendar
- Development of both outbound and inbound marketing activities
- Contribute/lead on marketing collateral for ICP, including Content & thought leadership (whitepapers, webinars, etc)
- Ensure success across the following media:
- Social Media
- Experiential, including industry conference presentations & presence, exhibition attendance, networking, etc.
- Develop marketing KPIs with global colleagues to measure success
- Competitor tracking
- Market trend and news tracking
- Inspire & manage team and colleagues to become involved in all above activities
Business development (aim is lead conversion)
Preparation of proposal documentation
- Participation in RFI processes
- Collaboration on pricing
- Overview and / or detailed descriptions of consulting assignments or managed services contracts including Statement of Work
- Leading and / or supporting the pitch presentations to a client (phone, web, meeting)
- Point contact for all correspondence with prospects
- Following up all business development activity in a timely manner
- Using HubSpot and other management tools to maintain overview of all business development activity
- Technical proficiency across many software platforms, including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, & Teams
- Participate in innovation projects
- In addition to new business through new clients, likely to support Business Directors of ICP’s existing global clients in cultivating new business opportunities
- Participate in the management team of the Americas business
- Lead, motivate, and collaborate to inspire colleagues to add value to ICP and its culture.
Marketing technology – involvement in martech platforms, e.g. Digital Asset Management, eCommerce, Product Information Management, Marketing Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, Consulting & associated services
Additionally, experience in the following market sector would be considered an advantage:
Creative operations – involvement in any aspect of large global business advertising and media activity
Brand Asset Manager / Global Librarian (London based)
- 0 – 2 years experience
- University degree preferred but not required
- Review of all prioritized assets from migration
- Conducts metadata review, cleansing, enrichment and validation
- Identify and resolve errors in metadata
- Identifies metadata questions and report to team lead/manager in daily stand-up meetings
- Release ‘cleansed’ assets for final asset QA
- Develop strong understanding of clients’ creative assets, way of working, industry, and brands.
- Work with team members to generate new ideas and solve problems.
- Highlight any potential project risks to the team leadership.
- Gain a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production.
- Build strong rapport, trust & long-term relationships with both client and ICP stakeholders at all levels of the respective businesses.
Develop strong understanding of clients’ creative assets, way of working, industry, and brands.
- Build respect and influence in both external and internal meetings, steering conversations and holding your own in challenging situations.
- Passionately, grow and manage your client, identifying opportunities for adding more value for our clients wherever possible by building a strong understanding of ICP’s core business, principles and values.
- Viewed as an exceptional team player by all ICP colleagues (immediate/wider team)
- Able to listen and act accordingly.
- Add value to ICP and its culture.
Global Project Director
The Global Project Director is responsible for the overall management and development of creative assets in support of our Global Clients. They are also a senior point of contact for clients, build strong relationships and act as a point of liaison between clients their agencies and media partners. Additionally, a central person at ICP acting as the ‘glue’ between departments.
You should be able to draw from your experience to interpret client business needs, and develop innovative solutions to meet them. All of this supported by a world class project management team to deliver profitability for ICP and efficiencies for our clients.
If you are passionate about brands and a true creative enthusiast with the tenacity to get the job done (often against the clock) and you enjoy working across a variety of industry sectors and channels, whilst always focused on driving efficiencies of cost and time, Please drop us a line today.
Senior Project Manager
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the adaption and development of creative assets.
You will be the clients’ day to day contact and manage all aspects of production projects from client brief to final delivery, as well as working collaboratively with clients suppliers and creative agencies and with all departments at ICP.
If you are passionate about creative assets and to work with multiple global brands across sectors and channels, in collaboration with CSD/Business Director and client services team and you have a focus for driving efficiencies that constantly challenge the process then please drop us a line today.
Marketing Technology Consultant
As an industry expert in the digital and marketing technology you will work alongside the ICP Director of Marketing Technology, to develop digital marketing transformation strategies for clients and defining requirements to translate a digital vision into implementation.
The Marketing Technology Consultant will fulfil deliverables across (potentially) many different clients, as well as provide a key supporting role in new business opportunities through your demonstrable experience in a similar consulting firm with Fortune 500 clients.
By joining us, you will be an integral part of our experienced team with the expertise, credibility and industry insight some of the most impressive clients in the world depend on.
The Business Director is responsible for ensuring the stability and growth for a major global client, working closely with the wider ICP team. A key feature of this role involves investigating, preparing, presenting, debating, and delivering innovative solutions to challenges and opportunities in order to ensure the long-term success of the account.
As a key driver in the relationship between ICP and our global client, the BD will engage with all client departments and functions, 3rd party vendors and partners to ensure a complete service, drive business adoption, but most importantly to ensure client business success in their digital ecosystem.
If you’re a proactive and strategic individual and ready to take on the long-term success of an exciting global client we want to hear from you.
Global Change Manager
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional Change Managers to work as part of a Global Digital Transformation rollout team. You will be helping us implement a change program with our client’s marketing technology solution(s) for some of the biggest and best brands in the world, as well as managing the continuous roll out across brands, markets and channels.
This opportunity will be both exciting and challenging to someone with an interest in the digital media world, offering the chance to expand their knowledge of the processes involved, whilst leveraging our many years of experience and successful delivery. You will work closely with our exceptional operational support team, Business Analysts and existing Change Managers.
If you want to be an integral part of our experienced team with the expertise, credibility and industry insight our clients depend on, send us your CV today.
We are ICP: ‘Incredibly Capable People’
Trusted with developing advertising production for global brands for over 30 years and managing some of the worlds largest Digital Asset Management platforms.
Constantly looking for innovations that drive efficiencies. Create Less and adapt more.
Always happy to change the way we work, proposing new ideas to optimize the process.
Dedicated individuals who with longstanding relationships (in some cases over 25 years) understand your business and your challenges.
Quality control at the heart of what we do. Nothing leaves the building until we are 100% satisfied.
Not afraid to question a client if we can together develop a better solution.