Join ICP at DAM New York 2018!
Join us at the world’s largest conference dedicated to Digital Asset Management talking all things DAM-related and how it can benefit your business by learning now to put concepts into action. This shared experience will allow you to exchange knowledge and build long-lasting business relationships.
Book your place now to join over 100 different speakers across over 60 sessions covering topics such as Metadata, Integration, Artificial Intelligence, Automation,Creative Operations and more.
ICP’s Christopher Grakal (CEO – North America) will be in attendance with others from the ICP team, so please stop by and say hello beforehand and drop in on our panel and roundtable sessions.
Take advantage of the early bird discount and register by Friday March 30th to save $100!
Similarly, bring your team along and 3rd delegate gets their ticket half price by using our discount code “DAMNY”
Roundtable – What about my day job? | Thursday 3rd May | 2:20pm
Building a successful DAM in an organisation takes more than just one person. It can be difficult to manage work load with current duties; therefore, join us at our roundtable session with Christopher Grakal to explore the following:
· What does a successful DAM team look like in terms of the structure and roles?
· What is missing in the organisation?
· Who else should present in making your DAM successful?
· How can I do my day job along with all these other roles?
Panel: “It’s Dangerous To Go Alone” – People on the DAM Journey | Friday 4th May | 9:30am
This panel will be made up of industry experts who will get together to explore, discuss and allow attendees to learn how encouraging the necessary support for a powerful global and business-critical function can be particularly challenging.
With Digital Asset Management becoming an important part of the creative business world, it is necessary to explore the diversity of roles available and required in order to make DAM a success and also allow attendees to learn about how to succeed in their DAM journey.
• Jennifer Anna, Photo & Digital Asset Manager, World Wildlife Fund
• Jenny Davis, Director, Digital Assets, Coca-Cola
• Barb Hayden, Digital Asset Management IT, Procter & Gamble
• Scott Sharp, Creative Operations Advisor, WestJet