We are excited to be kicking off 2019 with a webinar on Creative Operations!
A great creative brief is deceptive in its simplicity. It pinpoints a compelling reason for a brand to be part of the consumer’s life. It acts as a springboard for great ideas that can suck the air from the room. But, as importantly, it navigates the complexity of delivering great executions in today’s world of multi-channel consumer consumption and experiences. Based on the direct experience of the speakers, this webinar digs out the nuggets to help you deliver great briefs for the new age of marketing communications. As a result, the brief will become your trusted GPS in a world where tectonic plates in working practices and creative expectations seem to be shifting all the time.
Register now to:
- Be informed on how to help you deliver great briefs for this new age of marketing communications.
- Be shown how having a brief will become your trusted and favourite weapon in a world where practices and creative expectations in the workplace seem to be shifting all the time.
Join our speakers:
- John Almond, Strategic Consultant, ICP and author of a book entitled, “Briefs, briefing and judgement.”
- Yvonne Powles, Head of Production
- Mike Everett, Creative Consultant, ICP and Co-Founder of Anatomised
Date & time: 30th January 2019 | 9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET
Click here to register.